Summer 2012 has been an exciting season for Upbeat Marketing! We’re thrilled to announce several new clients as well as the move to a new office and two fantastic new additions to our team. Read on to see first-hand how we are growing!
Upbeat Client Update
As a boutique marketing firm in Austin, we have come to expect diversity in our clientele and are always up for a new challenge! This summer brings nothing short of both. Here’s a quick recap of a few clients we’ve started working with over the past few months:
- Grandeur Cellars – We love wine and can’t wait to help Grandeur Cellars boost sales for their custom wine cellars, wine islands and cabinetry.
- The Long Center – Austin’s BEST Venue for Performing Arts and Live Entertainment! April kicked off a year-long project in partnership with Creative Suitcase to assess and revamp their overall branding and messaging platform. Without giving away too much, you can expect some innovative ideas and changes to be launched next Spring with the start of their 2013 season.
- McRae Bail Bonds – Need a “Get Out of Jail” card? Based in San Antonio, McRae Bail Bonds is our first bail bonds client and definitely expands our client-base. We look forward to helping them better compete in a fast-paced, competive landscape.
- Sensatronics – One of our more technical clients, Sensatronics offers Temperature and Enviornmental Monitoring Systems for data centers, health centers and more.
- Zilker Relays – This is one of our favorite local events! Register a team of 4 for this ~10 mile running relay held in Zilker Park on 8/31. You may even see a few Upbeat team members on the course…if we can get in shape in time!
- Wanderlust LIVE – This is a gorgeous new yoga studio in downtown Austin that incorporates live music into the class schedule. Yoga First, Music Always. We enjoyed their YOSTRONG class last week and challenge you to try out a class!
Upbeat Moves North to Spicewood Springs
We moved our office up north to Spicewood Springs and couldn’t be happier with our new location. With more space for our internal team and bright-colored walls and art work to keep us inspired, we have the perfect new home for servicing our clients. Drop us a line if you’d like to come by and see the new space! Our new address is:
3409 Executive Center Drive
Building 1 (Buchanan), Suite 203
Austin, TX 78731
New Upbeat Teammates
Our internal team expanded over the past two weeks with the addition of two new team members. Ashley Carter joined us in late July us as our Intern Extraordinare and Lauren Perkins started this week as our newest Account Manager and Creative Genius. Their positive energy and enthusiasm are a great fit at Upbeat Marketing.
Ashley Carter is a senior at The University of Texas at Austin in the College of Communications majoring in Advertising. She is currently in the Texas Media sequence and is also a part of the Business Foundations Program at UT. Ashley is passionate about learning and hopes to one day use her education to make the world a better place.
A native of the DFW area, Lauren came to Austin as quickly as she could get here. She has a degree in Communications/Advertising from The University of Texas at Austin and brings with her a background in marketing, graphic design, event planning and non-profit development. Lauren’s extensive experience paired with her fresh and creative outlook on life makes her a great addition to the Upbeat Marketing team.
Thanks for your continued support of Upbeat Marketing. As always, keep us in mind for your next marketing project and don’t hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-222-7141.